We have a vacancy for a self-employed part time cook to co-ordinate all the club’s catering requirements, working closely with the facilities manager.
What are the hours?
Hours will vary from week to week, predominantly weekends & evenings.
- Create meal & event menus.
- Source ingredients, within agreed budgets.
- Prepare & serve pre-match refreshments.
- Prepare & serve post-match meals.
- Prepare & serve refreshments for weekend training session.
- Monitor & manage stock levels & rotation.
- Comply with all food safety regulations.
- Maintain high kitchen hygiene standards, manage & carry out cleaning schedules.
- Maintain records & relevant paperwork.
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements, in line with Club protocols.
- Roll subject to DBS check.
- Confident Cookery skills.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate. (Not essential, training can be provided)
- High standard of health & hygiene.
- Good communication skills.
- Good management & organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic & motivated, with an attention to detail.
- Non-judgemental behaviour, patient and empathetic nature.
- A willingness to engage with all facility users.
- Previous experience preferable but not essential
What you can expect from Bletchley Rugby Club
- £10 an hour compensation.
- Role specific training and development, including Food Hygiene certification.
- Support from the Facilities Manager & members of the Club Executives.
- Meeting others, having fun and a sense of fulfilment.
- A friendly and supportive family environment.
Please send applications to email@example.com.