Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The official Bletchley Rugby Club app


200 Club

What is the 200 Club?

It is a simple game and anyone can play.
You buy a number between 1 and 200. This number is yours for a year.
It costs you the paltry sum of £12 per year for each number you wish to purchase (only £1.00 per month!).
You can buy as many numbers as you want.
The draw takes place at the clubhouse every month.
There are four prizes each month: 1st Prize – £40, 2nd Prize – £25, 3rd prize £15, and a fourth prize of £10. These are increased to £80, £50, £30 and £20 respectively for the Christmas and End of Season draws
There is no rule preventing you from winning every month.
60% of all takings are allocated to the cash prize fund. The remaining 40% goes towards the running of Bletchley RUFC.

Contact John Phillips on 07770-231963 or if you want to join or have any queries.

Where next?

Recent Winners Recent winners of the 200 Club: 1st2nd3rd4th Mar-19Nigel Howell£40Keith Hibbert£25Jonnie Pri


Club sponsors